While there aren’t currently any job openings at The Keller Group, sometimes we need to staff up quickly and are continuously looking for candidates to join our team. Looking for a fun and fast-paced environment? Send your resume to [email protected] for consideration, we are always on the lookout for smart self-starters interested in working in the ever-changing world of communication!
The Keller Group’s internship program is designed to give advanced college students and recent graduates the opportunity to experience the diverse and fast-paced world of the public relations and public affairs consulting business.
Interns will have the opportunity to work on a variety of public relations and public affairs projects. Regularly occurring tasks could include:
- Assisting account managers on a diverse array of marketing, social media and PR projects
- Supporting account managers in creating press releases, media advisories and strategic communication plans
- Helping draft and distribute story pitches, earning mentions in print, broadcast and online media outlets
- Assisting with the copywriting and editing of various clients’ backgrounders, fact sheets and other collateral
- Researching potential new clients and media trends in various industries as they relate to current clients
- Writing blog entries and developing social media content for both The Keller Group and our clients
- Tracking media coverage and preparing media reports for clients
Duration: The Keller Group internship is a part-time commitment that lasts approximately three months. Start/end dates are flexible, but typically align with summer vacation and school quarters.
Compensation: Interns are paid a monthly stipend and can receive academic credit.
Requirements: Applicants to our internship program should have the following basic skills and qualities:
- A degree or degree in progress in public relations, communication, journalism or English
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of the social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Be highly organized and capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously while on a deadline
- Be a self-starter who takes directions well and is comfortable in a fast-paced and exciting work environment
To Apply: Interested and qualified applicants should send a resume, published writing samples (if any) and references to Margo Jasukaitis at [email protected]. Please specify the date on which you are interested in starting.