We worked with local scientists and doctors to launch the non-profit, ARMADA-The Antibiotic Resistance Monitoring, Analysis and Diagnostics Alliance. Along with actor and ARMADA Spokesperson, Bill Pullman, major area hospitals including Harborview Medical Center, Kaiser Permanente, Harborview Medical Center, Seattle Children’s Hospital and UW Medicine, and over 55 global partners, ARMADA is creating the first Global Biobank that will provide a virtual shield to ultimately help doctors identify, track and stop antibiotic-resistant bacteria or superbugs.
- The Seattle Times: Seattle doctors, scientists fight superbugs that could kill millions
- KOMO News: New nonprofit initiative ARMADA sets out to combat antibiotic resistance
- Q13 Fox News: Actor Bill Pullman in Seattle, joining local doctors in fight against Superbugs
- KING 5 News: Catching up with ‘Sleepless in Seattle’ star Bill Pullman
- KIRO 7 News: Seattle doctors use high tech to fight ‘superbugs’
- GeekWire: Startup ID Genomics launches nonprofit ARMADA to fight deadly antibiotic-resistant infections